Meet The Advisors
The 21 financial professionals who wrote this book are very proud of creating what we all believe to be the first of its’ kind resource for retirees exposing “the truth about risk, the stock market, fees, and annuities.” We are honored to provide this information to you, in hopes that it changes your life.
The authors of Momma’s Secret Recipe For Retirement Success collectively have spent more than an estimated 100,000 hours studying, discussing, and researching retirement income planning. This is the equivalent of someone working full-time for 16 straight years, doing nothing except studying, discussing, and researching retirement income planning. Bottom line – this group knows its stuff! To give you the scope and depth of the financial acumen of the 21 financial professionals who wrote this book, it is important to understand their experience and success. As a collective unit they have :
- Over 425 years of combined experience.
- Conducted workshops for over an estimated 105,000 people.
- Consulted with close to an estimated 45,000 people.
- Worked with an estimated 25,000 clients.
- Helped place an estimated $330,000,000 of new assets in 2017.
- Helped place an estimated $3 billion of assets in their careers.
- Taught an estimated 1,400 financial seminars at colleges.
- Hosted an estimated 1,300 financial talk radio shows.
- Current clients with total net worth estimated at close to $7 billion.
- Won an estimated 165 awards.
- Trained an estimated 1,600 people in the financial industry.
- Professional Designations include:
- Certified Financial Planner
- Certified Public Accountant
- IRS Enrolled Agent
- Accredited Tax Advisor
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Certified Management Accountant
- Retirement Income Certified Professional
- Financial Services Certified Professional
- Registered Investment Advisor & Investment Advisor Representative
- Certified Long-Term Care Consultant
- Life Insurance Licensed
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist
- National Social Security Advisor
- Life and Annuity Certified Professional
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow
- Mortgage Broker and Real Estate Licensed
If you are like most retirees, you have gotten advice and followed recommendations of one advisor, one person, at a time. This advice may have been prudent, but it also could have been biased and not necessarily in your ultimate best interests. We think the vast amount of detailed information in this book will open your eyes to information you should have been provided many years ago and will help you view your money in an entirely new and different way.